Saturday, October 3, 2015

In The Heart of It...

I wanted to fool with the selfie stick today, without taking a selfie. I decided I would try stringing together some glimpses of the trail. I was going to use iMovie, but that seems to take quite a bit of time, so I'm going the youtube route. This first leg is just as the North western edge of the Hammock, and Osprey Loop on the Frisbee Golf Course...



After I rounded the edge of Osprey, I caught the wooden bridge towards Cedar Trail. In this clip, you can get a good look at Cedar Creek, and the bird observatory. I stopped to chat wth a friendly gentleman along the north trail...



This section of Skinner Trail, as I came off Cedar, took me to Cline Trail. This is a single track track that starts south, then turns to the east and circles around to eventually join Palm Trail...